Sometimes it takes the information some time to update. If your shipment is from our international warehouses, it is in transit or clearing customs and the information will not be updated until it reaches a shipping station. Sometimes the shipping company has not updated the package information. We will try to update that info for you or you can submit a ticket for more help.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to be at my shipping address when my package is delivered?
- When will ship my order?
- How do I track my order?
- How can I contact with shipping company?
- When I track my package, it says that the attempted delivery of my package was unsuccessful or my package was returned to sender. What should I do?
- Why was my package returned?
- Why was my order shipped separately?
- Why hasn't my shipping information been updated?