We usually ship with your local post office. There should not be any additional fees when using regular mail. If there are any duties or fees due to customs inspections or any other fees you were charged, please keep the receipt of the payment and contact SHEIN customer service by submitting a ticket.
Articles in this section
- Why hasn't my shipping information been updated?
- Will I be responsible for any customs or duty fees?
- How come my package shows delivered but I have not received my package?
- Why was my order shipped separately?
- Why was my package returned?
- Do I need to be at my shipping address when my package is delivered?
- When I track my package, it says that the attempted delivery of my package was unsuccessful or my package was returned to sender. What should I do?
- Are there any additional fees?