Packages might be delivered to your mail box or signed by your neighbors. We suggest you check in your mail box and with your neighbors first. If you cannot find it, check for your package with the shipping company then. Remember to bring your ID! If you still cannot find your package neither, please do not hesitate to contact SHEIN Customer Service.
Articles in this section
- Why hasn't my shipping information been updated?
- Will I be responsible for any customs or duty fees?
- How come my package shows delivered but I have not received my package?
- Why was my order shipped separately?
- Why was my package returned?
- Do I need to be at my shipping address when my package is delivered?
- When I track my package, it says that the attempted delivery of my package was unsuccessful or my package was returned to sender. What should I do?
- Are there any additional fees?