Money will be taken immediately once it is authorized. An email will be sent to you to confirm your order. But if your card is not authorized or is under the status of pre-authorization, payment will not be taken. You may contact your bank or card issuer to authorize the payment. Please note that even if a payment isn’t authorized, it may still appear as though SheIn has proceeded with the transactions. This occurs because some card issuers still hold the funds for a short period of time.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Cash on Delivery (COD) ?
- What am I eligible to apply my points to?
- How am I able to check how many points I have?
- How do I receive Bonus Points?
- How am I able to redeem my Bonus points?
- Why was my payment declined?
- Am I able to apply multiple discount codes?
- Why am I being asked to authorize my order?
- Why isn't my promo code applying?
- Am I able to use my SHEIN bonus points, Wallet money and a coupon code all at the same time?