Sometimes it takes the information some time to update. If your shipment is from our international warehouses, it is in transit or clearing customs and the information will not be updated until it reaches a shipping station. Sometimes the shipping company has not updated the package information. We will try to update that info for you or you can submit a ticket for more help.
Articles in this section
- Why hasn't my shipping information been updated?
- Will I be responsible for any customs or duty fees?
- How come my package shows delivered but I have not received my package?
- Why was my order shipped separately?
- Why was my package returned?
- Do I need to be at my shipping address when my package is delivered?
- When I track my package, it says that the attempted delivery of my package was unsuccessful or my package was returned to sender. What should I do?
- Are there any additional fees?