That depends, normally customers will not be charged of any additional fees via regular mail. However, due to increasingly strict customs inspection, sometimes customers may have to pay tariff. We will try to provide some help and compensation. However, we can't refund this fee, as it would be charged by the customs office, please understand.
Articles in this section
- Why my shipping is not updated?
- Do I need to pay for the customs fee or duties？
- Why does the tracking service show that the package has been delivered, but I did not receive anything?
- Why was my order divided into two or more packages?
- Why was my package returned?
- What happens if I am not in when my order arrives?
- The tracking service shows that the attempted delivery of my package was unsuccessful, (or my package has been returned back to sender). What should I do?
- Are there any additional fees?