Detailed personal information may be required to authorize your order. If you have been asked to authorize your order it has been randomly selected and placed on hold by our fraud prevention team for further verification. It is our responsibility to protect our shoppers from any unwanted billings. If the order has not been authorized after one week, we are forced to believe it is fraudulent and the order will be subject to cancellation without further notice.
Articles in this section
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- What currencies do your accept for payment?
- When will I be charged?
- Am I able to use my SHEIN bonus points, Wallet money and a coupon code all at the same time?
- Why isn't my promo code applying?
- Why am I being asked to authorize my order?
- Am I able to apply multiple discount codes?
- Why was my payment declined?
- How am I able to redeem my Bonus points?
- How do I receive Bonus Points?