As you know, SHEIN is a large on-line shop, which has a large number of orders every day. Our warehouse staff process those parcels one by one in chronological order. When you place an order, it may show that one item is still in stock. But in fact, the item was pre-ordered by other previous orders.
Articles in this section
- How could I cancel my COD order?
- Why cannot I place a new order after cancellation of one COD order?
- Where do I put my promo code?
- Why it says refund when I didn't want a refund on my items?
- Why didn't I get an email about my order being shipped?
- How do I change my shipping address once my order is placed?
- How to change the billing address?
- Are there any customs duties on SHEIN?
- What is the status of my order?
- Can I change/modify my order?