Sometimes it takes the information some time to update. If your shipment is from our international warehouses, it is in transit or clearing customs and the information will not be updated until it reaches a shipping station. Sometimes the shipping company has not updated the package information. We will try to update that info for you.
Articles in this section
- Are there any additional fees?
- What should I do when tracking updates show my package was returned?
- Do I need to be at my shipping address when my package is delivered?
- Why was my package returned?
- Why was my order shipped separately?
- How come my package shows delivered but I have not received my package?
- Will I be responsible for any customs or duty fees?
- Why hasn't my shipping information updated?