Packages might be delivered to your mailbox or signed by your neighbors. We suggest you check in your mailbox and with your neighbors first. If you cannot find it, check for your package with the shipping company then. Remember to bring your ID! If you still cannot find your package either, please do not hesitate to contact SHEIN Customer Service.
Articles in this section
- Are there any additional fees?
- What should I do when tracking updates show my package was returned?
- Do I need to be at my shipping address when my package is delivered?
- Why was my package returned?
- Why was my order shipped separately?
- How come my package shows delivered but I have not received my package?
- Will I be responsible for any customs or duty fees?
- Why hasn't my shipping information been updated?
- Why is the tracking number not working?
- How to change my shipping address?